Hand plank with elbow to knee touches works the core while holding a standard plank position. Let’s take a look at how to do hand plank with knee to elbow touches.
- Begin in a push-up position with hands about shoulder width apart.
- While breathing out, take the right knee and bring it up to your left elbow by contracting your abs and keeping your back as flat as possible.
- Breath out and return to the starting position.
- Repeat the motion with the other leg. That is one repetition.
- Repeat as many repetitions as necessary.
Hand plank with knee to elbow touches is a nice change of pace to the normal plank exercise. Planks are well and good, but why not take it to the next level? Your abs will be on fire pretty quick if you perform this exercise correctly.
No equipment necessary! Bodyweight exercises are extremely underrated and this exercise help to prove that point. If you really push yourself in this exercise, you might cry in pain as your abs burn with contractions.
Try adding hand plank with elbow to knee touches to your workout program and see if it helps build your abs. It is definitely part of my workout routine and it is a great exercise.
That’s about it on how to do hand plank with knee to elbow touches. Click here to checkout the other exercises.